Know The Future Of UI/UX Designers And Salary Scopes
UI UX designers or user interface user experience designers create web page designs for various platforms. User Interface or UI refers to the designs of web pages like icons, buttons, or other visual elements. In contrast, user experience designers work on the product or service’s functionality on the web page. But what is the scope of a UI/UX designer in 2023?
UI/UX Designer: The Future Of A Digitized Life
With the advent of technologies, digital platforms are gaining popularity such that almost every product or service has a digital presence. If you are unclear about the future of UI/UX design, here is the scope of UI/UX designers in 2023:
1. AI/ML UX Designer
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning or AI/ML is the process that includes self-learning, evolving, and adaption.
- An AI/ML designer must design a user interface for these applications by including user interactions and considering ethics.
- AI/ML UX designer receives $80,000 to $150,000 per year.
2. AR/VR UX Designer
- AR and VR applications are upcoming faces of technology in various fields, including architecture, interiors, fashion, games, and others.
- AR/VR user interface and user experience designers must design various parts of this technology by learning and understanding different challenges to create an immersive environment.
- AR/VR UX designer receives $70,000 to $130,000 per year.
3. Multi-Platform Design
- It is a UI/UX designer who designs and creates a smooth structure for such digitized experiences. They study and construct frameworks that suit the product or service perfectly.
- A multi-platform design is gaining popularity daily, including metro-train tickets, food orders, and many more. The shift from a manual to a digital platform requires a UI/UX designer to create this system.
- The medical field is in an emerging phase in terms of digitized experience and platforms. This discipline has recently started to shift its proceedings on a technology basis, including medical cases, research, and development.
- UI/UX Designers have high scope in this market area because they require a more human-centered user interface and experience with simplified layouts.
- A medical designer receives $60,000 to $120,000 per year.
5. Personalization In AI
- With the boom in AI culture, there is an increasing demand for UI/UX designers to design and produce a more personalized user interface.
- The personalization of AI will reach its full potential due to an increase in multi-disciplinary collaboration and a continuous learning environment.
- UI/UX designer salary for AI is $70,000 to $130,000 per year.
6. Interaction Designer
- Interaction designers learn more about the target audience and design the user interface according to their preferences. They design the web page such that users can achieve optimum experience.
- Interaction designers receive $13,000 to $21,477 per year.
7. Product Designer
- A product designer must design the user interface of products or services by considering the holistic aspect of the brand or company. They collaborate with multiple other teams and provide a creative outlook to the product.
- They design the essence and face of a product in such a manner that it attracts the target consumers.
- Product designers get paid $119,441 per year.
8. Visual Designer
- UI/UX designers must design digital aspects of various platforms using three-dimensional (3D) design skills. This type of design can vary from educational platforms to entertainment and mass media, including advertisement.
- A visual designer can make up to $51,683 to $100,000 annually.
9. User Researcher
- A user researcher is a UI UX designer who researched within the field of web page design by collecting and analyzing user data.
They conduct market research to understand the trends and user preferences before designing a product.
- A user researcher receives $88,000 to $134,000 per year.
10. Information Architect
- An information architect or IA is a person who collects, organizes, and structures data to be used effectively.
- They make information available more efficiently and allow people to understand what they seek.
- Information architects would be paid $87,000 to $170,000 per year.
11. UX Writer
- UI/UX designers can work as UX writers or user experience writers. They are required to produce clear and simple content for the user to understand.
- A UX writer is responsible for making the web page much more accessible by improving its navigation and layout.
- UX writers get paid $93,600 to $167,211 per year.
12. Service Designer
- A service designer works beyond the digital platform and produces a design for touchpoints and other interactions of users with a product or service.
- They provide an easily accessible user interface for every customer. Unlike other designing jobs, they handle the bigger picture of a product or service.
- Service designers cost up to $114,040 to $117,561 per year
13. Design Strategist
- Using the target goal of a company or brand, a design strategist aligns the product or service with the ideas and user needs of the company.
- They are responsible for significant design processes involved in the product.
- Design strategists would get paid $35,000 to $91,000 per year.
14. Freelance Opportunity
- UI/UX designers have more opportunities for freelance work because it allows them to work with multiple companies and on different projects.
- The projects are never monotonous, and it helps expand their experience scope.
- Freelancing charges can be $32 to $40 per hour.
15. Your Innovation Can Help with Startups
- The most important sector that requires a UI/UX designer is startup. Their company is in the starting stage and needs the help of UI/UX designers to create and produce their products or services.
- It is essential to realize that startups are the core of new experiences and provide different opportunities and projects to work on.
- Startups can range from $40,000 to $150,000 annually
16. Cybersecurity And Privacy Design
- Companies emphasize cybersecurity and their users’ privacy while using their products or services.
- A UI/UX designer is required to design user interfaces and transparent user experiences regarding their functioning and data collection.
- Cybersecurity and privacy design usually get paid $70,000 to $130,000 annually.
The Versatile World Of UI/UX Designer Roles
However, one must understand that the job roles of UI/UX designers can be any of these or a combination of the jobs mentioned above. Depending on one’s skills and expertise, it is subject to change and expansion.
If you are searching for a UI/UX design agency, Hogoco is your choice. We provide the best UI/UX designer opportunities with a multifaceted learning environment. Hogoco is a design agency with immense experience in providing User Interface, and User Experience designs for various companies. Apply at Hogoco and be a part of this design family.